We decided to develop our idea as a group, so that we had a more secure plan, and a more in depth idea of what our band would be doing in the music video, and other things as well. We had two specific targets that we thought of to work on and to develop.
Adrianna and Tegan worked together to think of 20 things that the band could be doing when they aren't lip syncing to the song. Here is what they came up with.
Georgie worked on 10 configurations that the band could be in before the set was destroyed, and here is what she came up with.
Finally, I looked at configurations regarding the bands performance after the set was destroyed. I found this a struggle at first to think of loads of different things, but in the end I am very glad that we have these layouts to fall back on so that we don't run out of configurations to film on the shoot day. These are the ideas that I came up with.
No comments:
Post a Comment