Sunday, 17 October 2021

Test shoot/costume rehearsal

Using our Whatsapp group chat, we organised a full dress rehearsal in one of the band rooms at our school with the whole band. I filmed the entire rehearsal, Adrianna organised it, Georgie played the music in the background for the band, and Tegan, Georgie and I put the band in different positions to see what they would look like, and also to help them develop a chemistry as band fellow members on camera. I brought in my guitar for Connie to play, but I don't think this is the guitar we will be using for the actual shoot as it doesn't really go with the colour scheme. Here is some of the footage we gathered from the test shoot. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Task

I have been part of a group that has constructed a music campaign for a band within the genre of pop-rock and have created three products fr...