After meeting with the set designer, we found that there were loads of things that we as a group needed to gather. The reason for this was because the set designer rents the majority of the stuff that she gets for these music videos, and since we are planning on destroying a lot of stuff in our set, she cannot rent something and then destroy it, and so we must get a lot of the stuff.
After we found out what we will be providing, we split it up into what each person in the group would be getting. I was in charge of getting the pink fluffy pillows (two sets so that there can be a destroyed set and a normal set of pillows), cheap lipstick, and bed sheets.The first item I looked for was the pillows, and this took more time than I anticipated as I needed to find the pink cases that were the same size as the pillow insides that were sold separately. After looking for a while, this is what I found on Amazon.
No comments:
Post a Comment