Saturday, 13 November 2021

Behind the scenes video

This is the behind the scenes video that I made using all the footage that everyone gained from the shoot day using their phones. As the producer, it was mainly my job the get the footage, but the others also got some cool videos of the shoot and so I edited them together into a video. The reason I am doing this is so that maybe we can use some of the footage for the social media campaigns, or some of the images for the digipak, but it also could just remind us of what happened when, so that when it comes to writing the shoot day reflection, we haven't forgotten completely. 


I found this process quite alien at first, and I am sure that Adrianna or another member of the group may have done the editing process slightly more efficiently or better but I am happy that the job fell to me as I haven't done much editing before and I found the whole thing quite therapeutic. I also enjoyed looking over all the footage from the day. I am happy with the way the video turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Task

I have been part of a group that has constructed a music campaign for a band within the genre of pop-rock and have created three products fr...